Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,583TL (1,806 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)