Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.859 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,016TL (1,622 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)