Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,214TL (1,558 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)