Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.715 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,796TL (1,630 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)