Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.466 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,174TL (NZ$2,098) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 3 hours ago)