Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.284 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,742TL (NZ$2,053) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)