Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.202 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,498TL (NZ$2,043) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)