Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.492 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,113TL (NZ$2,052) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)