Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06643 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,663TL (руб 40,089) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (35 minutes ago)