Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06664 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,583TL (руб 38,760) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)