Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,424TL (€1,312) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (41 minutes ago)