Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,975TL (€1,312) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)