Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23314 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,230TL (ARS $22,432) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)