Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19654 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,656TL (ARS $18,601) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)