Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20462 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,467TL (ARS $16,943) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)