Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20296 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,904TL (ARS $24,161) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)