Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,023TL (€1,792) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)