Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 916 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 179% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,260TL (€1,456) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)