Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,602TL (€1,522) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)