Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,754TL (€1,919) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)