Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,872TL (€1,418) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)