Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 243% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,886TL ($2,243) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)