Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.551 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 231% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,926TL ($2,796) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)