Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 268% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,462TL ($2,159) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)