Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 286% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,420TL ($2,319) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)