Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.813 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 262% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,774TL ($2,563) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)