Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,346TL (﷼ 4,298) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)