Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,176TL (﷼ 4,432) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)