Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,030TL (﷼ 4,333) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)