Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20569 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,008TL (ARS $14,626) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (26 minutes ago)