Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19000 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,019TL (ARS $15,887) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)