Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,862 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,615TL (R$ 4,127) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)