Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20015 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,799TL (ARS $13,982) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)