Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (R$ 2,974) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)