Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,812TL (R$ 3,409) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)