Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,632TL (R$ 3,462) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)