Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,398TL (6,379 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)