Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01238 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,222TL (179,439 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)