Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01055 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,208TL (209,338 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)