Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27842 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,556TL (R 19,956) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)