Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26761 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,461TL (R 16,668) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)