Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27134 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,186TL (R 15,428) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)