Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29054 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,488TL (R 22,331) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)