Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,340TL (€1,182) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)