Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,538TL (€1,383) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)