Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,158TL (€1,538) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)