Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03490 TRY / ISK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 277% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,190TL (292,030 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)