Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03655 TRY / ISK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 286% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,651TL (264,084 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (38 minutes ago)