Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24034 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,415TL (ARS $14,210) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)