Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19139 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,830TL (ARS $20,010) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)