Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22478 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,401TL (ARS $19,580) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)