Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,457TL (€1,343) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)