Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,899TL (€1,427) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)