Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,110TL (€1,187) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (44 minutes ago)