Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.501 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,075TL (€1,286) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)