Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,858TL (€1,351) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (21 minutes ago)