Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,956TL (€1,546) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)