Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,223TL (€1,120) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)