Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,031TL (€1,507) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)