Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,657TL (€1,127) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (37 minutes ago)