Cost of living comparison between Regensburg, Germany and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,439TL (€1,717) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)