Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,777TL (€1,752) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)