Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,669TL (R$ 3,073) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)