Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 642 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,971TL (R$ 3,956) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)