Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.840 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 169% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,275TL (£1,503) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)