Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,085TL (£1,730) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)