Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03503 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,481TL (₨70,830) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)