Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03547 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,213TL (₨90,577) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)