Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04078 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,665TL (₨89,867) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)