Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 175% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,590TL (€1,367) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)