Cost of living comparison between Ratlam, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05112 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 34% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,061TL (₨40,323) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)