Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,726TL (﷼ 31,644,416) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)