Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49038 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,824TL (kr7,799) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)