Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,790TL (kr6,557) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)