Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,013TL (kr7,739) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)