Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,406TL (kr5,614) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (39 minutes ago)