Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00683 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,226TL (CH$618,417) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)