Cost of living comparison between Rancagua, Chile and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,075TL (CH$777,065) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (40 minutes ago)