Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00578 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,538TL (CH$785,401) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)