Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,430TL (CH$538,043) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (42 minutes ago)