Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,940TL (2,573 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)