Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,933TL (5,049 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)