Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,753TL (2,580 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)