Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,612TL (2,632 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)