Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,243TL (7,279 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)