Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,362TL (7,491 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)