Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 150% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,749TL (6,136 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)