Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.895 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,839TL (7,644 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)