Cost of living comparison between Rajkot, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05112 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 17% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,689TL (₨52,596) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)