Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,669TL (₨49,318) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)