Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05546 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 19% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,423TL (₨43,688) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)