Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,656TL (₨47,476) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)