Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05546 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,220TL (₨58,053) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)