Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,642TL (₨47,231) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)