Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,388TL (3,248 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)