Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,426TL (2,735 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)