Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,357TL (3,361 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (39 minutes ago)