Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.199 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,332TL (2,780 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)