Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.831 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,094TL (3,724 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)