Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,338TL (3,649 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (32 minutes ago)