Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,593TL (2,796 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)