Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41145 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,518TL (8,551 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)