Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35774 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,245TL (11,866 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)