Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36743 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,262TL (11,600 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (36 minutes ago)