Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44112 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,282TL (9,706 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)