Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34801 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,060TL (11,668 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)