Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49195 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,880TL (11,953 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)