Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36470 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,218TL (11,566 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)