Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,042TL ($1,324) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)