Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,222TL ($1,371) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)