Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,174TL ($1,149) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)