Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,475TL ($1,251) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)