Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 746 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.750 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,956TL ($1,254) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)