Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.778 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,678TL ($974) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)