Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22374 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,451TL (ARS $24,363) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)