Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24034 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,314TL (ARS $13,790) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)