Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49156 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,763TL (Q9,689) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)