Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.554 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,002TL (Q7,223) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)