Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48426 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,034TL (Q10,394) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)