Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48041 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,786TL (Q7,881) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (42 minutes ago)