Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40932 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,704TL (Q11,492) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)