Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03451 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,973TL (₨86,160) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)