Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03970 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,801TL (₨95,757) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)