Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19842 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,230TL (Mex$ 16,278) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)