Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.547 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 193% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,150TL (NZ$3,592) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)