Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.507 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 188% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,646TL (NZ$3,449) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)