Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22319 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,257TL (R 19,074) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)