Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.329 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,012TL (C$2,582) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)