Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,720TL (﷼ 24,958,839) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)